BMW R 80 GS 1988 - 1994 Sidecarrier permanent mounted - black for BMW R 100 GS Paris-Dakar from 1989
- Article number: 650609 00 01
- Motorcycle: BMW R 80 GS
- Year: 1988 - 1994
HEPCO&BECKERs standard side carriers are firmly bolted to the motorcycle. All normal hard lugagge cases from Hepco & Becker fit this carrier. The cases are fastened to the carrier by means of a quick release fastener. For this purpose, an aluminum adapter is required which is normally included within the delivery of the case. (Item number: 700114) This aluminum adapter is screwed to the rear right and left of the carrier and offer the holder for the luggage lock.
The model-specific carriers are solidly developed and offer effective protection for the legs of the driver, or the passenger, even in the event of a fall.
The side case carriers from HEPCO&BECKER can usually be combined without problems with a tube topcase carrier or other rear racks systems from our company. Please refer to the mounting instructions.
- Construction of steel tube MADE IN GERMANY
- Tightly bolted to the motorcycle
- signal lights usually remain in the original position, but sometimes they must also be displaced (please note the mounting instructions for the product)
- Recommended load: 10kg per side case (please pay attention to model-specific instructions of the motorcycle manufacturer or instructions on the mounting instructions)
- Right + left incl. mounting kit and instructions
- Luggage carriers do not require ABE or registration in Germany
- Vehicle specific information: The indicator lights remain in their original position. Carrier fits for solo and dual seats. Symmetric side carrier for models with 2 in 2 exhaust
- Suitable for: BMW R 100 GS Paris-Dakar from 1989
- Compatible with following models: Please check mounting instructions for more info
- Item no.: 650609 00 01
- EAN: 4042545516994
- Weight: 5.9 kg
- Recommended loading: Recommended load: 10kg into every sidecase (Please note the model-specific info, as well as the info on the assembly instructions and motorcycle manufacturer-specific information for any restrictions that may occur.)
- color: black